My daughter and I are extremely sensitive people when it occurs our minds, noise or other distractions keeping us awake for hours. If you are one who has trouble being very frustrated by a poor sleeping pattern which, is approximately 20% of the population then the following tips may be helpful to you.
· Relax one to two hours before retiring for the night (decrease simulations such as technology, electronics and much more
· Caffeine could be the culprit stop caffeine by Noon—items such as tea soda, and coffee.
herbal tea are excellent options.
· Eat Natural Sources – that promote sleep foods of complex carbohydrates, greens and high-quality proteins. Sources of melatonin and magnesium.
· Turn Out the Lights Try to go to bed around the same time whenever
possible providing regularly
· Soothing Bath take a warm calming bath to lower your stress level to improve sleep a few drops of lavender essential oil and soak for a few minutes and a light spray of lavender on your pillow for sweet dreams.