Eating Heart Healthy foods is easy and are easily accessible, think about mothers mainstay from your childhood:
· Oatmeal a powerhouse nutrient comfort food
· Salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring and trout as fish high in omega-3s, which is good for the heart.
· Try a handful of healthy nuts like almonds or walnuts to satisfy hunger and improve your heart.
· Wow, wonderful berries (blue berries, strawberries, cranberries, raspberries are full of full of heart-healthy python nutrients and soluble fibers.
· Grounded or milled forms of Flax seeds are full of omega-3 fatty acids, fibers and phytoestrogens which help boost heart health.
· Mothers mainstay, Oatmeal powerhouse nutrient comfort food to keep one #healthy.
· Aha! Red Wine 4 oz. glass up to two for men and one for women can help with improved good HDL cholesterol levels.
· Vegetables yellow, orange, and red are packed with carotids, fiber and vitamins which help the heart.
· Spinachgave Popeye the Sailor man his punch and gives your heart a punch one as well.
· Sweet asparagus filled with beta-carotene, folate and fiber are full of nutrients.
· Tomatoes all colors of tomatoes are full of vitamin C and alpha- and beta- carotene.
· Sweet/Bitter Dark Chocolate is good for the heart but needs to be 70% percent cocoa.